Friday, January 10, 2014

Sheltered in the Arms of God

Do you ever wake up and just feel so grateful for everything God has done for you?  I mean almost feeling unworthy by all his goodness. Where you know that no matter what may happen, what trials you may face that God is holding you in the palm of his hand.

That's how I feel this morning. I woke up about 4:30 then fell asleep. Then about 5:30when I heard Beth leaving to go to a workout class. Then again about 7:30 when she came back and Trevlyn woke up. LOL. I finally just got up...  The best part is that every time I woke up I felt like I was being held by God. A lot of nights I struggle to sleep all night. I either clench my teeth or have nightmares but last night even though I didn't sleep constantly I felt like I was being held in the arms of God all night. I woke up this morning feeling loved by God and so so grateful for all his mercy on me & my family.

That's just my heart this morning.  I often revert back to song lyrics when my own words seem to fail me. This song pretty much sums up how I feel today:


"So let the storms rage high the dark clouds rise they don't worry me for I'm sheltered safe within the arms of God. He walks with me and none on earth may harm me for I'm sheltered in the arms of God."

Blessings
Krista

No comments: